You can sponsor your spouse, partner if:
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You’re a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- If you’re a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show that you plan to live in Canada when the persons you want to sponsor become permanent residents.
- You can’t sponsor someone if you’re a permanent resident living outside Canada.
- You’re able to prove that you’re not receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability
- you can provide for the basic needs of any persons you want to sponsor
Please contact us if you need more information about sponsorship or want to apply for sponsorship