Your privacy is our top priority. we respect your privacy and personal data and your personal information, therefore, we use it only to fulfill the transaction or service you have requested. We do not:
- Subscribe you to marketing emails without your consent.
- Sell or give away your contact information to any other entities.
- Allow the vendors who help us process transactions to sell or give away your information either.
If you have questions about how we use your information, please contact us.
This policy applies to personal information collected on website or social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google etc.) owned or controlled by visaOne Canada Inc. (collectively referred to in this policy as “we”, “us” or “our”).
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Our Free Online Assessment Forms or other contact forms requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and demographic information. We use customer contact information from the registration form to assess the user’s immigration application to Canada. We collect your demographic and profile data at our site. We use this data to tailor the visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
3. HOW WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE USED AND SHARED?
The personal information we collect allows us to:
- deliver the services you have ordered;
- verify your identity and details of your payment method or credit card amount;
- administer our website and provide customer services;
- meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements;
- monitor and analyse the use of any account to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime;
- gather management information to form statistical and trend analysis;
- communicate with you;
- investigate any complaints about this website;
- personalize your experience of this website;
- display any comments you contribute to pages on this website, along with your display name and portrait; and
- contact you about our services which we think might be of interest to you with your permission.
We may employ the services of third party service providers to help us in certain areas, such as website hosting, event management, and email delivery. In some cases the third party may receive your information. We will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
We may use aggregated information so we can administer and improve our website, analyse trends, gather broad demographic information and detect suspicious or fraudulent transactions. We may pass this information to third parties.
If you provide a credit or debit card, we may also use third parties to check the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit in order to prevent fraud as well as to process any transaction you attempt via the website. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information. Your financial information may also be used to prevent fraud and money laundering.
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Where you have given us the appropriate permissions, we may from time to time contact you by email, SMS, or telephone about our products and services that may be of interest to you. If at any point, you would like to opt-out of receiving such marketing communications from us or would like to change the channels that we use to contact you, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails you receive, or email us, stating your preferences.
Our site contains links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from this site.
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
7. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to see the personal information held about you. If you wish to do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we will require you to provide verification of your identity before we will provide a copy of the personal information we hold. In certain circumstances we may withhold access to your personal information where we have the right to do so under current data protection legislation..
8 CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this statement or your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com