Find out your options for Canada immigration through Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) as a Skilled Worker abroad, Skilled Worker with Saskatchewan Work Experience or as a Foreign Entrepreneur or Farmer
International Skilled Worker Stream provides an opportunity to Skilled Workers to be nominated by the province under the following sub-categories:
- International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand Category
- International Skilled Worker: Express Entry Category
- International Skilled Worker: Job Offer Category
- Saskatchewan Experience Category
International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand Category
The Foreign Nationals or the persons with the legal status in Canada except refugee claimants who don’t have a job offer in Saskatchewan but are highly skilled in an in-demand occupation in the province, and meet the Eligibility Criteria can apply through this category.
- Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point Assessment Grid;
- Have a language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4.
- Employers and regulatory bodies may ask for language scores that are higher than CLB 4 which is equivalent to IELTS General as 3.5 in Reading, 4 in Writing and Speaking and 4.5 in Listening Skill;
- Have completed post-secondary education in Canada or equivalent to Canadian High School with an educational credential assessment (ECA) from a designated organization in Canada.
- Have experience in an occupation that is high skilled and not on the Excluded Occupation List.
- one-year work experience in the past 10 years; or for skilled tradespeople: two years work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years; or one year work experience in Canada in the past three years (skilled tradespeople and skilled professionals) and Your work experience must be directly related to your occupation and education.
- You may be required to provide proof of Professional Status or proof of eligibility for Licensure if your occupation is regulated in Saskatchewan;
This sub-category works under an Expression of Interest system in which the eligible candidates may receive an invitation to submit an application. The points scores associated with an Expression of Interest profile will determine the likelihood of receiving an invitation. Those with high scores within the pool of candidates will have a greater chance of being invited to apply.