Explore your options for Visit Visa or Super Visa

You will need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to enter Canada if you are from a visa-required country. A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a ‘visitor’s visa’ or ‘tourist visa’, is a document that is placed in your passport and used to enter or re-enter Canada.

You or your family members may be in Canada as visitors (without study or work permits). Visitors currently in Canada can only apply for a new TRV through the Canadian visa office responsible for their home region.

Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) describes a Canada Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) as an official counterfoil document which respective Canadian visa offices issue to the approved applicants.These visas are placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

Holding a TRV does not guarantee entry to Canada. Therefore, the admission of foreign nationals into Canada as temporary residents is a privilege, not a right.

You can come to Canada to live temporarily if you have been issued a TRV. There are so many kinds of temporary resident visas. We are summarizing some major categories here:

Please Contact Us to hire us for any legal services you need. Additionally, you can fill out our Free Online Assessment Questionnaire.