VisaOne Canada Immigration Services
We advise on all applications abou Canada immigration visa including skilled worker, investor, entrepreneur visas, and self-employed, family class sponsorship and temporary resident visa. We also deal with the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) and Arranged Employment in Canada to support your Canada immigration application as a skilled worker.
VisaOne Canada offers the complete service for your Immigration application from the compilation of all required forms, help in selecting suitable documentation and their review, completion of your forms, Compiling an analysis of the relevant laws for the visa officer, Preparing a submission letter representing your case, Submission of the application, Language Testing Guide, Follow up and representation to the visa office, Access to Online Tracking of your file and Settlement in Canada Guide. The above is our least extensive offering.
We can assist you through the Canada immigration process no matter which country you belong to or where you currently reside. We can also relocate you anywhere in Canada wherever you decide to live.
Following is a brief summary of our services:
- We make free online assessment of the credentials of the applicant about Canada immigration visa or Canada temporary resident visa. Please, fill up our free online assessment form and also send us the copy of your resume. We would assess your credentials and would make our final determination about your chances of success in any particular Canada immigration or Canada visa category;
- We follow up and provide unlimited consultations about Canada immigration visa until you are satisfied that we have made a best choice for you. Then we take you as our client;
- We prepare your Canada immigration and visa forms and thoroughly evaluate your supporting documents and then advise you to prepare documents in a way that they are acceptable to Canada immigration authorities. We can also provide documents that are not found on citizenship and immigration Canada like FBI clearance and other fingerprint forms;
- We prepare official submission letter to the Canada immigration visa office based on the current Canada immigration and Canada visa rules, Canada immigration court cases and current Canada immigration policy which helps the Canada visa officer to make a positive decision in your favor;
- We also request CAIPES notes from citizenship and immigration Canada (CIC) for those clients that have already submitted their application or have ever submitted an application for Canada immigration in any category. These notes are permanent computer record that are created for every applicant and that contain vital information about the applicant;We communicate with the Canada visa office on your behalf;
- We prepare you for the Canada immigration interview if required;
- We can also help you for your settlement in Canada like search for a job, accommodations, general orientation in Canadian life style, banking, school system, etc.