Canada Immigration Visas
Immigrating to Canada is a big decision in your life. There are several things you shouild consider very carefully before you file an application to become a permanent resident of Canada. The most important thing is the selection of the right Canada immigration category for you that best suits your needs as per your personal qualifications. The second most important thing is the filing of perfect application as per Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations that can lead to its successful completion up to the issuance of Canada Visa. We are fully licensed professional immigration Consultants providing information on Canadian immigration and Canada visas.
There are few different ways to apply for Canada Immigration. You will need to decide which of the following immigration categories will work best for you:
- Federal Skilled Worker: Skilled workers are selected as permanent residents based on several factors that enable them to become economically established in Canada.
- Business Class: This category is for experienced business people who have high networth.
- Family Class Sponsorship: This category is for Canadian citizens or permanent residents who can sponsor their close family members such as spouses, parents, grand-parents and other relatives.
- Canada Experience Class: This category is for foreign workers or foreign students who graduated in Canada.
- Quebec Skilled Worker: This category is for Skilled Workers who intend to reside in the province of Quebec. The applicants are selected by Quebec government based on their ability to become economically established in Canada.
- Provincial Nominee: Under this category applicants are nominated by one of Canada'a provinces or terroteries based on their ability to become economically established in the province that nominates them.